Roles and Responsibilities
The Textile Department endeavors in developing HOSOO TEXTILES for the domestic and international luxury markets. Our clients include interior / architectural design firms, hotels, and fashion designers.
Ability to effectively manage, negotiate, coordinate and be creative is essential when working with our craftsmen and designers towards realizing our client’s goals on each project.
In particular, we welcome individuals who have an interest in interior design, art, and have the initiative to broaden their horizons.
Main duties include planning and proposing textiles targeting interior design firms such as hotels and retail stores.
Duties can be adapted towards your experience in areas such as documentation creation, scheduling, and client relations.
- Client meetings, production updates, internal-external coordination
- Project management
- Textile development, planning, and proposal
- Documentation creation (proposals, quotations etc.)
- Documentation management (referencing, deliverables etc.)
- Project management experience preferred
- English communicative ability (business level)
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Creative and flexible
- Positive and pro-active
- Problem solving and communication abilities
General Employment Status
|Position||Full-time employee (initial 3-month probation period)|
|Location||House of HOSOO|
|Working hours||9am to 5:30pm (7.5 hours)|
|Salary||based on experience, abilities, annual income of previous employer, and will be decided after the all interviews have been completed.|
|Compensation||basic monthly salary plus annual bonus (received twice a year)|
|Salary review||July of each year|
|Holidays & Annual Leave||Saturdays (3 times per month), Sundays, public holidays, paid leave, summer / end-of-year & new year holidays, and leave for special occasions.|
|Other||Travel allowance up to 20,000yen per month, enrollment in social insurance and pension system.
Holiday allowance is provided if you are asked to work on holidays during busy times of the year.
Please send your resume or CV (format free) with a current portrait photo, desired position, and email address to the HOSOO’s Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documentation screening
- First interview
- Second interview with management
- Unofficial offer made (in some cases, a third interview may be conducted)
The result based on the initial documentation screening will be sent to the specified email address found on your resume or CV.